We offer women’s retreats in Georgia at the beautiful Dahlonega Spa Resort nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Many women today yearn to live a more joyful, authentic life… a life more in alignment with their unique gifts and highest ideals. Yet no matter how much they desire change, they are so busy holding everything together and taking care of others that they resign themselves to watching their own dreams slip away. Do you have the courage to make your dreams a reality? If your intention is to change your life, the surest way to break out of the rut is to physically travel to a place of beauty and inspiration; a place where the focus is totally on you; a place where you will be nurtured and supported by other amazing women to help you find and regain what you already know is within your soul just waiting to be released.
It is not just a get-away; it’s a get together that will deeply connect you to a community of new friends. We limit our retreats for women to small groups of women to ensure a profound learning and bonding experience.
By the end of your retreat, you will be a part of the “Inspiring Group of Women” , with stories and new friends that will last a lifetime. There is power in a gathering of women; together we are going places and together we can make things happen.
A DragonflyExperience women’s retreat is perfect for you if you are:
- Going through any major life transition such as a divorce, career change, or empty nest.
- Trapped in co-dependent behavior that has led you into abusive relationships.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the pace of modern life and need some downtime to reconnect with you.
- Feeling spiritually stuck in your life, so that it’s time for some fresh perspectives and new ideas.
- Seeking inspiration from other women who have already walked the path to personal freedom.
I don’t HEAL anyone……I hold a space for YOU to discover how wonderful you really ARE!
“I can not say enough about what life changing experience the retreat was. From the carefully chosen, peaceful location, to the excellent blend of activities and downtime. As a cancer survivor I realize the importance of caring for my spiritual self. Felicia Grant led me on a beautiful journey to help restore my peace and tranquility. I was a little nervous about attending the retreat, I didn’t know the area or really much about Soul Coaching. But within minutes of meeting Felicia, I knew that I had made the right decision. Even now, months later, I can find an inner peace by simply slowing down and bringing myself back to that weekend. The women at the retreat were a great mix of ages and experiences and we all took away something special. I highly recommend that you do this for yourself, you won’t ever regret it!” Cori-Chicago, IL
Upcoming Women’s Retreats
September 15-18, 2016 – Full Moon Retreat
During this retreat we will tap into the energies of the Full Moon to release our burdens and make room to create our desires! You will leave rejuvenated, renewed and a different person than when you arrived!!!
Are you constantly giving more than you receive? Could life be less about sticking with what we’ve always done and more about doing what brings us joy?
Less about safety and more about taking on a new passion Or, revisiting one we lost along the way? Sometimes we lose our way along the path and need time to refocus on what is really important.
Escape to the Blue Ridge Mountains and rediscover your Souls purpose!
Join experienced facilitator, Felicia Grant, and a small group of women for a quiet exploration back to yourself, while you are surrounded by the tranquility and spectacular scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This women’s weekend offers the opportunity to step back from your busy life and gently get back in touch with yourself and the still, small voice within you that whispers the truth. For Four magical days and three starry nights step out of your everyday life and leave your worries and cares behind you…..
THIS WEEKEND IS ALL ABOUT YOU!
From the moment you arrive at the retreat until you leave , you’ll be guided and shown easy, practical ways to manage your mind and open your heart in a safe, supportive, environment. Though the beauty of nature, meditation, yoga, quiet, laughter, small group exercises, and ceremony, you can come into balance and alignment, rekindle your sense that anything is possible, and leave inspired with anew vision of what a truly amazing woman you already are!
“A Woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself ” – Maya Angelou
Some retreat highlights include:
- Daily Guided Meditation to shut down your mind and body and just be.
- Daily Restorative Yoga (helps you learn to relax and rest deeply and completely.)
- Chakra Balancing Workshop w/Sara Edens & Felicia Grant
- Get to know yourself on a deeper level.
- To live with more passion and joy and not let guilt get in the way.
- Share stories in group talks.
- Crystal Bowl Sound Healing
- Create your own Soul Collage® /Vision Boards (your own personal roadmap)
- Eat Local Healthful Meals
- Full Moon Fire Circle & Drumming
I will partner with you and help you to:
- Release the negative in your life making room for the positive things to flow more freely.
- Tap into your inner wisdom and guidance to help you stay in the present moment.
- Let Go of all the “negative” self talk and reprogram your brain for success.
Double Occupancy $660.00 – 2 queen beds with private bath – West Wing/Main House
Single Occupancy $925.00 – Private queen room with Mountain View
Cozy Cabins – $660.00 per person (great for 3 or 4 women to share)
Are you looking for a women’s retreat where you can relax and recharge, so you can infuse new life and connect with yourself in a much deeper way? Life is very busy and stressful and sometimes it’s important to get away and reboot.
It is so critical to take time for yourself and nurture your well-being.
So many of us are busy taking care of others whether it be our partners, kids, people at work and our homes, that it leaves little time to take care of ourselves. We are often being pulled in so many directions that we have little time to reflect and go inside to even see what our needs may be. This rejuvenating women’s retreat offers the tools needed to learn how to tap into your knowing, even in the midst of life’s chaos, and be nurtured through modalities such reiki, yoga and daily guided meditation to help rebalance your system; all in a beautiful setting in nature! This retreat allows you time to just be and be taken care of and enjoy the company and laughter of other women.
Complete the online registration form with a deposit in the amount of $250.00 upon booking. 50% of retreat must be paid 60 days in advance with the balance paid 30 days prior to the start of the retreat.
We accept credit card and other payments through PayPal. The PayPal fee of 3% is reflected in the balance due.
We realize that life happens, so if you cancel your retreat 90 days prior to departure there is no cancellation fee. 61-90 days prior to departure there is a cancellation fee of 25% of the original price. 31-60 days prior to departure there is a cancellation fee of 50% of the original price. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund if you cancel your retreat with less than 30 days!
Ready to commit?
Click here to see the video of Dahlonega Resort.
“Felicia is one of the most beautifully heart felt women I’ve ever met. She wears her heart on her sleeve and without a doubt brings out the best in you just by being around her. Her love for others is genuine and her ability to connect with people and helping them realize their true beauty is really a gift that must not be wasted!
I was fortunate to have had a soul Journey with Felicia in which she guided me through a difficult childhood fear that crept up during my journey. She made me feel safe and strong, thereby giving me the ability to get through this fear and even conquer it. It was truly a life changing experience!
Anyone who is to work with Felicia will no doubt find themselves living at a higher vibration and feel on top of the world! Thank you Felicia for all that you have done for me. I KNOW that you are a natural born healer!” Michele Elder, Registered Nurse, Portland, Oregon
Fees and Accommodations-
Fees, fee payment schedules, and accommodation options vary by program so please check the description of the program you are interested in attending in order to locate the correct information.
Alumni Discount – As a special thank you to the women that have attended one of our retreats will receive a 10% alumni discount off future retreats and workshops.
Since retreats fill quickly, it is advisable to sign up as early as possible. In order to reserve a space in any weekend retreat, a non-refundable deposit is required. Fees are payable in U.S. currency only. Overseas residents must pay by checks drawn on U.S. banks or use a credit card. Balance of payment is due at least 30 days prior to each retreat. For one and two day retreats, the entire retreat fee is necessary at time of registration.
- Cancellations must be made by phone or in writing. If you cancel your registration 60 days or more before the start of your retreat we will refund your deposit. Any cancellations made after 60 days prior to the start of the retreat; any funds paid will be held in credit towards another retreat to be used with 12 months.
- For weekend retreats: we will retain your non-refundable deposit of $150. If you have prepaid your entire weekend retreat fee, we will retain the non-refundable $150 deposit and return the balance to you if you cancel in advance of the 30 day deadline.
- Dragonflye Experience Retreats reserves the right to cancel a retreat at any time – in which case your entire payment will be refunded.
- Please be advised that if you find it necessary to leave once the retreat has begun we will be unable to refund any of the retreat expense.